Who are my online photography courses for children?
Do you have a budding photographer in the family aged between 8 – 12?
Are you looking for an opportunity to inspire them to use their camera or even just to take more photographs?
My online photography courses for creative children is just the answer.
“Thanks for yesterday, Issy loved it and it really ignited loads of enthusiasm for taking photos… she was up at 7am with the camera!”
What will they be learning?
Please note children need to have completed stage 1 to move onto stage 2.
After school sessions and Half-term intensives available;
- A series of 45 minute interactive zoom sessions with me.
- Creative projects that will help them understand their camera, light and what to include in an image.
- Downloadable hints and tips worksheet with each session
- Certificate on completion (can be used towards Scouting badges)
What will they need?
- A camera (DSLR, compact or mobile!)
- A smile and enthusiasm!
Image credit: Isabellah – aged 11
Hi, I’m Jo and I’m a professional photographer and absolutely love taking photos. I’ve got tons of experience and I’d be delighted if your budding photographer joined me to begin their photography journey.
I work with lots of families and children and love seeing the children on my online photography course become inspired and more confident with their photography.
I’m also mum to William (11) and Henry (9), so completely understand how to work with children and get the very best out of them. I’m also enhanced CRB checked.